Friday, January 18, 2013

Bohemia Receives Rave Review in Tossing It Out


In an entry entitled, "The Kind of Surprise That I Like to Get", Arlee Bird of Tossing It Out deemed Veronika Carnaby's Bohemia "one of the best of 2012--or at least my favorite of the year and one of my favorites of all time". In the glowing, 5-star review, he went on to state that "Carnaby does a tremendous job of capturing the spirit of 1960 and creating characters that seem real and likable." Read an excerpt of Mr. Bird's review below:

" So often I am less than gratified by books that I read.  Yours has left me satisfied and has lingered in my mind.   Readers, if you like books like what I've described here, I encourage you to support Carnaby and hasten to obtain Bohemia."

Full review available here: http://tossingitout.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-kind-of-surprise-that-i-like-to-get.html


No comments:

Post a Comment